You Want to Start a Profitable Blog in 2020? If yes, then its a great decision of your life. Today I’m Going to guide you on how to start a Profitable Blog Completely Step by Step. After reading this article you will be able to create blog and start earning money.
Making a Blog is easy but to start earning money is a long process, You need to be patient because blogging is not a Quick Rich Scheme.
But don’t worry, I got you covered on How to start earning money from your blog in this article. This Post is complete Guide from Starting to Ending. I’ll tell you how to decided blog niche to How to make your blog ready for earning.
Blogging has the power to change your life completely. You can live that life which you are dreaming of.
You May have seen many articles like this but I’ll assure that this is the only article which will provide you Complete guide on How To Start A Profitable Blog in 2020 From Scratch.
8 Steps to Start a Profitable Blog in 2020
But Before Starting, You might be thinking how can blogging be a Profitable in 2020?
2020 is the best time to start a blog, Because blogging is getting Day by Day Tough and So its a golden chance for you to start a blog in 2020 because due to Lockdowns people started to sit in home and Surf Browsers a lot, So their is really high chance that your blog can also really fast.
There are several benefits to start a blog and grow it, Here are the 3 best benefits of blogging which can’t be ignored :
- Express Yourself – Blogging is a best platform to express yourself by writing and providing content to your audience.
- You can help others and gain your own knowledge – You can help readers by writing content for them and meanwhile you write content for them you are also gonna improve and gain your own knowledge.
- Make Money Online – Yes, You can earn money from your own blog by affiliate marketing and running ads in your website.
Now I think you got it that if you run blog then there will be best benefits to you.
So without wasting more them lets begin!
Step 1 – Choose A Good Niche For You Blog
This is the most Important and Hardest Step in Blogging of blog. Many newbies Stuck here.
Do you know? 99% of Bloggers Quite blogging in just starting 6 months of their blog because they don’t choose perfect niche for there blog.
Before that all, You might be thinking what is niche? Niche is a idea of Blog, or You can say Niche defines what type of blog is this overall.
It’s highly recommended to run a blog in only one niche but I don’t think that true in year 2020, You can easily make a blog running in multiple niches but I’ll recommend you to run blog in maximum two niches only! Because a blog with multiple niche is harder to manage, Harder to rank, Most Importantly Multi-Niche blogs can’t be handled by a single person, You need your team to handle multiple niche blog. But for now, As you are individual, So i’ll recommend you to choose one niche or maximum 2 niche only!
Choosing Best Niche can help to earn a lot of money, If you choose bad niche then your earnings will also gonna get affected badly. If you are looking to make Highest Money Possible then you can choose insurance niche, But as always, this niche is not suitable for everyone. Even if you choose this niche then your site won’t run it will be closed before getting ready for Earning Money.
So Choose Best Niche which suites your Passion and Also it should have High rates. Let me tell Some factors on Profitability and Passionate.
- See that you can make money from that?
- They have enough affiliate programs or not?
- Is that niche is having a good volume of keywords or not?
- Are you interested in working on that niche?
- Can you share the article of that niche?
- Can you solve other problems with your writing on that niche?
I think now you easily choose best niche for your blog. Even if you can’t figure out which niche is best for you then you can follow this steps to find an ideal niche for yourself.
- Take Paper & Pen
- Write down all your interests or which you passionate about on the list
- Find the your most interested niche out of all from list
- Then look if there is enough Keywords Volume and Affiliate of that niche if that’s great if not then select your second best niche
- Now you are good to go
Step 2 – Choose A Good Domain Name For Your Blog
Before Choosing Good Domain Name for your Blog, You should first find best unique small name for your blog. Because this will help you to get domain name that you like without have issues of unavailability. If you have already chosen name and Domain then you can skip this part!
If you haven’t chosen you domain then I can help to chose a good domain name for you blog. You can follow this tips for Choosing good domain name.
- Keep it Short & Simple – Try to keep your domain as short as possible, don’t make it too long because it’s not easy to pronounce and keep your domain name simply because it’s easy to remember. Keeping short domains can help you to get boost in traffic.
- Use Keyword – You can use your main keyword in your domain, which helps your visitors which type of website it is and it helps you in SEO also.
- Don’t Use Numbers – You can’t use numbers in your domain because it’s not easy to remember the numbers. This will make your domain look not professional.
- Always Use TLD Extension – I recommend you to use domain extension like .com .org .net .xyz because it’s for globally.
If you are still not able to find good domain name then Make sure to read this article – How To Think For Best Unique Good Domain Name?
Step 3 – Choose A Good Hosting For Your Blog
Well I’m going to tell which platform is best, Blogger or WordPress? As always, I’ll recommend you to choose only WordPress as its really best and better than Blogger, You have full access to your website, but if You choose blogger then ownership of blog will be google so you cant have full access to blog and google can remove your blog without asking your permission, So WordPress is Highly recommended to use.
If you want to use WordPress then you should have a good hosting services. Free Hostings are not recommended at all. Because they give limits to resources, Daily Hits and more over Server Speed it really slow as they are hosted in normal slow HDD servers. So it’s highly recommended to use Paid Web Hosting Services!
Web Hosting – A web hosting is a place where all your files of your blog are stored and show your blog lives when someone tries to access that. Hosting is like the hard disk of the computer, which stored all your data (images, posts, pages, and many more) and kept your data secured.
I’ll recommend you to use HostGator as your hosting Services. They Provide Everything Unlimited in Low Prices and More Over they use SSD Servers, So your all websites will load really fast. Server uptime is 100%. You will never face any downtime issues.
Follow these steps to purchase hosting and domain for your first blog:
Click this Special Link for Special 50% Discount and Free .NET Domain Exclusively free.
I Recommend you to go with Hatchling plan for starting. If you planning to make small website then use you can go with Starter Plan.
Select Plan and Click on No to redeem free .NET Domain
Now Checkout your Hosting and Domain, Automatically, best deal offer will be activated if you have gone through our link.
Wait a few minutes, then check your email for important details related to your hosting account. And you are done
Congratulations! You have successfully purchased a hosting and domain for you. You have crossed the most important step.
Step 4 – Set Up Your WordPress Blog
Now comes the most prominent part of making blog that is installing CMS. We will be going to use WordPress
Firstly, When you have purchased hosting. You will get Cpanel Login Details and Cpanel link in your email open it up and click on Cpanel link so you will be redirected to Cpanel and login with login details provided in email.
After that you will see Cpanel Interface, Just Scroll down and you will find Apps Installation Section. Select WordPress and install it.
Now, you will redirect to your WordPress dashboard after that enter your login details which you choose during the installation and click on the login button:
That’s it you just complete the setup fo your first WordPress website, Remember this URL or bookmark it:
If, by chance, you forgot the URL so you can use the above URL structure to login to your dashboard (replace yourowndomain.com name with your domain).
Step 5 – Choose An Attention Grabbing Theme
After Installing your WordPress, Now It’s time to design your website. You can go Appearance>Themes>Add New Window for free millions of Themes.
Many People tell that using Free Themes are bad but It’s not true at all, They just want money by tricking you into buy Premium Themes by their affiliate links. Don’t Fall in those holes. Better extend yourself by exploring Free WordPress themes and Builders to make themes better than Premium ones.
Note one point that Never use Nulled or Cracked Free Themes of Premium themes, because they will cause you so much problem in future. So better use Free Themes and customize them using plugins and Builders.
Choosing themes can also affect your website load speed. Always try to choose small size themes so that your site can be really fast.
Few things which you keep in your mind while choosing a theme –
- Make sure that themes which you are using are lightweight and easy to use.
- Check that the theme is compatible with your latest WordPress version.
- Always check that the theme is responsive or not or you will have problems in SEO.
- Support is the main thing, so try to find a theme that has excellent contact support.
Step 6 – Some Essential Plugins for WordPress
WordPress without plugins is nothing because if you don’t use plugins then its basically same like Blogger. So use plugins provided them. There are Free Millions of plugins which can help you to make your website Stunning and Awesome. Plugins helps you to do cool things and provides features which is not provided by WordPress. Using Plugins, You can boost your SEO, Speed and many more.
1) Akismet Anti-Spam – Many times someone does spam comments on your blog. This is an Anti-spam plugin which helps you to stop spam comments on your website. Just install this plugin on your blog and get rid of spam comments. Its free version is enough.
2) Social Snap – Social snap is a social sharing plugin, With this plugin, you can share your blog content on different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other platforms too.
3) UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore – Backup of your blog and website is very important. In any case, you lost your site data or in case of any misshaping, this plugin is the solution for that. Updraft Plus will take your site back up and you can restore it any time as per your need.
4) Wordfence Security – Security matters a lot in all online and offline works. Wordfrence Security plugin will help you to save your website from hacking and malware attacks.
5) WP Rocket – WP Rocket is a WordPress caching plugin created to speed up WordPress websites with minimal effort.
6) Contact Form 7 / WP Forms Lite – This plugin will help you in creating a contact us page on your blog or website.
With this, you will get a notification through email if anyone contacted you through your site contact us page.
Elementor or Thrive Architect – These are the page builders for designing any page. These plugins allow you to create your dream landing page by just drag and drop. I used both, and they are very lightweight to use and helps me to create a stunning page.
8) Newsletter– This plugin will help you in building your email list for your blog. And Helping Visitors to Subscribe to your Website.
9) Yoast SEO – This plugin will help you in writing Post and Optimizing website for SEO
Step 7 – Write Your First Post and Publish It
Now its time to write your First Blog Post and Publish it.
To write your First Post then Select New then Post from Top Flash Bar.
There are few things which you need to keep in while write Blog Post –
- Always write short width Post Title. To Make it SEO Optimized. Always use Keyphrases instead of Keywords as it help you rank higher in search results. Use Yoast SEO for checking that if your Title is SEO Title or not.
- Try to write at least 1000 Words and Divide them in paragraphs.
- Don’t write more than 300 words under single Sub-Headings
- Always use Keyphrases in between your paragraphs
- Always write Keyphrase in Beginning of your post for better Results in SEO.
- Use words like I and You to more connect with your readers and try to don’t take copyright images from google. I recommend you always to use copyright-free images.
Note : Make sure to add your website in google search console for Indexing of your site in google search. So that everyone can find your website in Google Search Results.
Now, Let’s Move on to Favorite Step of Every Blogger!
Step 8 – Best Ways To Make Money From Your Blog
So before starting this awesome step, Let me congrats you for successfully making your Blog Website.
There are several ways to make money from you blog. But Most of them are really bad and Makes user experience really bad, This can make your website bounce rate high and Your site will start to die, So today I’m going to best ways to make money from you website.
Affiliate Marketing: This is the Most effective method for making money online. In this, you have to promote other products on your website, and if you get a sale of that product so, you will get a commission from the product owner. One of the best and most famous affiliate marketing is Amazon Association Program
Advertising on your blog: Most of the common ways ever blogger uses this to monetize their traffic and make money handsome money out of it. Many bloggers are using it and making a decent amount of money. Two Most leading Ad Networks are – Google Adsense and Media.net, You can apply to there program and make money.
Offering Service: If you are an expert on anything like SEO or Affiliate Marketing then you can offer service to your reader, and they will directly pay you. This is one of the fastest ways to earn money from your blog.
Selling your course or product: If you know how to sell anything so you can create your path and sell to your readers, but before that, you have to build trust towards your audience if you already have an audience then you can sell them anything or else Your sales will be zero forever.
These are the some of the best ways to make money from your blog but keep in mind that do not always go for monetization First. Work hard and make your site popular and collect Permanent user base so that People won’t leave your website even if you start adding ads.
So Here’s how you can Start A Profitable Blog in 2020.
I Hope you like this guide or article, whatever you want to say. If yes then please consider sharing it with your friends and family. Happy Blogging.